Maintainer: Klaus Leithoff, Stylite AG
- Complete email application for managing multiple identities and email accounts
- Refer to addresses in contact management for composing emails efficiently
- Share folders, create new folders, set filter rules, use multiple individual signatures, manage email forwarding and out of office messages (dependent on the email server capabilities)
- Save emails as tasks.
New features available in EGroupware Premium Line (EPL), not existing in 1.6.002:
- Attach multiple files to email directly from EGroupware's file manager. Use your file manager Favorites or browse in module item attachments for easy navigation.
- Save email attachments to EGroupware's file manager. Use your file manager Favorites or browse in module item attachments for easy navigation.
- Convert emails to tasks and link to existing InfoLog tasks as sub entries for a better overview.
- 3PaneView: Preview of messages on click. Message can also be e.g. saved on click as an InfoLog, as well as replied and forwarded directly from preview mode.
- Resizable menu bar: Set the width of the email menu bar flexibly to fit to the email folder tree.
- Address import from attached vCard: Save contact details from attached vCard directly to EGroupware's address book.
- Calendar entry import from attached .ics: Attached .ics file, when opened in EGroupware's email module, can be saved directly into EGroupware's calendar as event.
- Select all/visible messages on click in a folder: Select either visible or all messages in folder on click to move, flag or delete them at once.
Back to eGroupWare applications