Maintainer: Ralf Becker, Stylite AG
- Create tasks and delegate to team members or groups
- Link flexibly to other data types such as addresses, contacts, projects or attach any file by uploading to a task
- Document task progress and follow status
- Establish comprehensive selection criteria and perform full-text search
- Be informed by getting Email notification and/or popup messages if status or content of task has been changed.
New features available in EGroupware Premium Line (EPL), not existing in 1.6.002:
- InfoLog / Calendar: InfoLogs shown in calendar on start date
- Filter - start date / end date: Manage tasks by setting an individual time period as a filter criteria.
- Limitation of visible rows in the task description area of the InfoLog module overview page. Customizable setting for a perfect visualization and task handling.
- Subtasks: Linking of new or already existing tasks to other InfoLog items as sub entries, to organize tasks logically.
- Subtask handling: Function to decide, whether subtasks should be closed automatically by setting the parent task 'done'.
- Filter for related InfoLogs: Function shows all existing InfoLogs linked to e.g. a certain project, contact, calendar event or knowledge base article
- On click access to the file manager data store of InfoLog, to attach and manage task related files directly.
- Copy and print functions
- InfoLog types: Manage company related processes by different kinds of InfoLog types
Back to eGroupWare applications