Manage headline sources
- View: Source name, this name will be displayed in the source list and above the headlines
- Base-URL: The domain resp. IP-address of the server with the feed files.
- File with headlines: Path and file name for the newsfeed. If the feed-URL is http://www.beispiel.de/feeds/feed1.rss, "http://www.beispiel.de" and "/feeds/feed1.rss" have to be put in.
- Update interval in minutes: Select here how often new headlines are downloaded from the server.
- Number of headlines: How many headlines should be displayed on one page.
- News type: There are different formats of newsfeeds, eGroupWare supports five different formats from which you can choose. If you are not sure which format applies, you can simply try all.
User Manual / Headlines
The user manual is written by Outdoor Unlimited Training GmbH, who also offers support together with Stylite AG, see eGroupWare support.