eGroupWare.org is running now with SiteMgr
Please let me (RalfBecker) know if you want to
- translate the pages into an other language
- add content (eg. your own app)
For now everyone gets access to the whole site!
Please stay to the areas your appointed to or talk to RalfBecker or one of the other admins before you change any of the toplevel pages. Hope this is reasonable and Ok for everyone.
Of course fix my misspellings ;-).
I'm still working on SiteMgr, some of the planned enhancements important to eGroupWare.org will be:
- create a language specific ACL, to allow translators to work on "their" languages only (sitewide or in a specific cat)
- more planed enhancements can be found on the SiteMgr page in this wiki
Thanks for your contribution and have fun working on eGroupWare
Please feel free to add proposals and comment about eGroupWare.org:
- april 2008 Frank-D: the "publicity" section of http://www.egroupware.org/wiki should be changed and http://www.egroupware.org/references linked
- april 2008 Frank-D: as the login is very important for the community it could be placed in way, it is visible without scrolling
- april 2008 Frank-D: outdated-wiki-pages could be identified and deleted, I am working on this, just search for Frank-D or "marked for deletion"
- april 2008 Frank-D: http://www.egroupware.org/references Reference Add doesn't work