Viewing a pricelist entry
To display an entry from the pricelist click on the symbol at the end of the line.
To launch Online Help click on the symbol at the top right.
A popup window will open containing the following information:
- Titel: You will see the task title. For every project you can input an additional ‘customer title’ in the ‘project’ tab.
- Unit: You can specify the unit in which the task should be timed, e.g. h for hour or d for day.
- Category: Here you will see an assigned category or 'none'. You can use this to sort your pricelist.
Underneath are three buttons which lead to the following information:
- Price: Table with four columns containing the following items whereby some prices may be listed with different dates of validity:
- 'Price': You will see the price in your billing currency (e.g. €). Issuing invoices is not yet possible.
- 'Valid since': Shows the date from which the price is valid.
- 'Last modified': Shows when the entry was last modified.
- 'Modified by': Shows who last modified the entry.
- Project: This tab is naturally not available in the general pricelist.
- You will see the special client title which can vary from the title in the general pricelist.
- In addition, you will see whether the pricelist entry is 'available', 'bookable' or ‘billable’. You can also filter the pricelist according to these criteria.
- Underneath you will again find the table with the columns 'price', 'valid from', 'last modified' and 'modified by'. You may also see some prices with differing dates of validity.
- Description: Text field where you can enter a detailed description of the task or the pricelist entry.
Below the table with the pricelist entry information are two buttons to:
User Manual / Projectmanager
The user manual is written by Outdoor Unlimited Training GmbH, who also offers support together with Stylite AG, see eGroupWare support.